Parque José Guilherme, Paredes
+351 255 810 706
+351 918 116 488
This Information Centre for the Route of the Romanesque was inaugurated in 2013, in the building that was formerly the gymnasium of the Conde Ferreira Primary School (built in 1893), currently the Municipal Library of Paredes.
In addition to welcoming and assisting visitors and tourists, it is also a multi-functional didactic and cultural facility focused on organising recreational, educational and entertainment activities.